Flexibilidade! Yo no tengo rumbo (yo) no se a donde voyCamino en viceversa (no) tengo dirección,En mis ojos hay demonios (men) y todos los malesTe digo (hazlo) en mensajes subliminales. This reminds of the time when I used to see my grandmother pray and almost like she was singing. Letra de Llamando la Mareacion de Don Evangelino Murayay Escribe el título de una canción, un artista o la letra Musixmatch PRO Letras destacadas Comunidad Contribuir (no) entonces no juzgues,En este jugo solamente pierde un objetivoNo trates de apostarlo (hermano) vas a caer. Profissionalismo! Salve a Chacrona e o Jagube. Fé! Petitioners Manuel Trinidad Sinchi and Blanca Yolanda Sinchi, citizens of Ecuador, seek review of a January 3, 2020, decision of the BIA affirming a May 2, 2019, decision of an Immigration Judge ("IJ") denying their motions to reconsider and reopen their removal proceedings to revisit their application for cancellation of removal. Distinção! Comunhão! Cleanses my body. She would move her head and hands in ways it feels like she’s on a different realm and it would feel so relaxing and peaceful when I used to listen to her and be beside her. Autoconfiança! Sossego! Peace and love to you all my brothers and sisters, I had my first ceremony three days ago and this is what they were playing ☺️❤️☺️. Potência! Tranquilidade! If you go with a "Heroic Dose" the Icaros will lead to purging. Decisão! ¿De dónde proceden los recursos que el Instituto SINCHI utiliza para hacer investigación? Talento! Churay churay, Kari karilla, tushunami kanchik. Suegrita ya todos saben que yo vengo de barrioSinchi MC!El amor de su hija para mi es necesarioBrandon en el beat! I woke up.Love this , Just read the post before my mine. 2022-05-08T23:15:35Z Comment by Brito Neto. Simplificação! gracias por aportar esta riqueza tan grande que pocos la pueden apreciar ,ojala todos pudiesen darse cuenta del poder de nuestra madre tierra y la importancia que significa cuidarla .les deseo bendiciones ,purificación para todos y apertura de conciencia espiritual para el mundo con amor desde Argentina !!! Sinchi sinchi Medicina medicina Cura cura Sana sana. it really is I recommend listening to it for sure. currently on probably more than 5gs of shrooms but this was so healing. Direcionamento! Sincretismo! Eloquência! Y es lamentable, que tu madre no me quiera . Brings me back to ceremony, when the meaning of life came to me . Aún no has hecho ninguna búsqueda . Nivelação! Tentativa! @Nina Lee I did mine already and all I can say is to have clear intentions and let the plant do the healing, ride it like a wave, don't try to control anything. Just love, it's that simple. Kari karilla, tsilin kulunlla The feeling is neutral, i am not happy or sad. Todos somos medicina, gracias por tanta dicha de solo vivir y respirar en este momento, no importa las circunstancias en la que vivimos. Did you see an error? Detalhamento! Hermosa tu Obra Pictorica!!! Tayta Sinchi explica que uno de los principales aportes que ofrece esta medicina radica en que ésta se enfoca en buscar las múltiples causas de cada enfermedad. Will try it out next time. Esta musica hay que estar transmitida adelante, q no se pierda, tiene una fuerza increible!! Confiabilidade! Adaptabilidade! A PLENITUDE EM TUDO.SEM TEMOR.. According to the description, "Shamanic songs, performed by the healer Dona Cotrina"and there is a facebook link which goes to a woman's profile. Primor! Sinchi churashun, churay churay, Letra: Bajo la sombra de un arbolito - Coro Celestial Letra: Cambaj Ñaupajman Cunan Shamunchij - Kallary Ñan Descarga Himnario Kichwa & Español Letra: Te amo Señor - Coro la vid Verdadera Letra: Maravilloso - Coro La Paz de Dios Durán Agradecimento! Articulação! Caráter! Thank you! Iniciativa! I want to go on a ayahuasca Retreat‍♀️, I am doing my first ayahuasca ceremony tomorrow night. I'm just very grateful to her, ayahuasca and the mushrooms. Very powerful i cant belive it, Put your hand on your chest and tap along. they spoke to me thru a series of digital sounding beeps and telepathy. Dada en Bogotá, D. C., a 13 de diciembre de 2022. Contemplação! Although it does not cause disease in immunocompetent. madre querida madre adorada pueblo. i felt a sensation on my whole body as if i was covered with ball bearings. Contemplatividade! Sintonização! Veracidade! Hecho con amor y pasión en Italia. Próximos conciertos. How many people are willing to work through this thing on the best of nights? The ohm chants sometimes are too overwhelming. Mentalização! Yo no tengo rumbo (yo) no se a donde voyCamino en viceversa (no) tengo dirección,En mis ojos hay demonios (men) y todos los malesTe digo (hazlo) en mensajes subliminalesYo no se lo que vales pero se lo que tu piensas(Y me da igual) agarro la cruz en viceversa,Esto pasa cuando mi mente se pone densa(Y de mientras) agarro la cruz en viceversa. Magnetismo! Tukuy puncha ninki, wawata rikunki Pluralidade! ), Vuela Vuela por Aquí, Vuela Vuela por Allá. Eu Agradeço! Good one, thanks to the indigineous wise people, I want to give some back :). ​@Spirit Level Studios At psytrance parties it's not rare to see people on the dancefloor smoking up changa joints (DMT and MAOi), I can only imagine a dancefloor where this icaros is played full volume with people having break through experiences all over the room xD. Durch die Schule des Lebens mit vielen Erlebnissen Erfahrungen und Begegnungen toller Lehrer und besonderen Menschen durfte ich erkennen wer ich bin. Start your trip wherever and whenever! Lapidação! . Versatilidade! Esperança! Sinchi, Sinchi, Negrito: Medicinal Use of Tobacco in the Upper Peruvian Amazon Frequência! Yes they can be used for different experience but they are definitely meant for ayahuasca. Stream Sinchi Sinchi Medicina by Peru Amazon Ayahuasca Shamanic Songs on desktop and mobile. Forte! Colaboração! Lyrics, Song Meanings, Videos, Full Albums & Bios: De los cielos Ayahuasca, Antarita, Sinchi sinchi medicina, Araringi, Flauta doble, Shamoringi shimicai, Mariri, Tu . (chorus) Plant teacher, Mama of Plants yadidi. Êxito! Señor cuide su vibración que es luz, protejase de las vibraciones que emite este hombre Herbert Quinteros denunciado ya por daños y abusos. Beautiful healing melodies to dance, breathe and let yourself go! I don't suffered from depression the way I used to and I feel emotionally stable. Mudança! Are you sure you want to exit without saving your changes? Experiência! Pronunciation of Sinchi with 2 audio pronunciations. Suavidade! Alinhamento! Ressonância! ↔ ¿Qué causas naturales pudieron provocar la fuerte tormenta que se levantó en el mar de Galilea? ���Y�����j��Ŧ���O�٩��u=��|Q-fiؔ���4���, ���ڠn�Y�xq_���٩H���L��m��� ��Wp�+�٩ Comunicação! Ancestral! Alegria! Transcendência! [CDATA[*/ var d = new Date(); var n = d.getFullYear(); document.getElementById('getYear').innerHTML = n; /*]]>*/ ‧ Música Cristiana Kichwa. Reconfiguração! !, Que buena canción Gracias por compartir ️ #Re-Conociendonos . Emoção! Cleanses my spirit Existência! Eu já entrei em uma super força nesta música é sú real para ritual não tem como ela não levar vc para outra dimensão, WoW, Thank you infinitely for this gift you shared with us, eye am touched deeply by this Ikaro, This is really excellent! Muy bella la escuchó todas las noches al acostme, Hermoso vídeo ni hablar de las hermosas pinturas Gracias ⚡️✨☀️, Está canción me ase estár y sentír a mi esposa. GRACIAS INFINITAS ❤️, I went on an Ayahuasca retreat not that long ago and this beautiful music gave me new insights on my beautiful journey. Looking for Sinchi? Comprometimento! sinchi en español se traduce en: fuerte, bastante, bien (42 traducciones en total). Purificação! I dont really understand spanish (well)But i understand this. Amor! See biographical note at the end of the article. Negativity finds it hard to take root when you keep traveling . Importância! Play over 265 million tracks for free on SoundCloud. Caridade! Thank you, Listened two nights in a row at ayahuasca ceremony. Really I don’t have to be under mushrooms to feel the great spirit behind this shamanic music.... just try to experience it in a natural state of mind. It was the iqueros that were the tiny, thin, long lifeline to consensus reality. Paixão! Leveza! Thank You. It makes fell like dancing, it makes feel like dancing!!! Integração! Warmi sinchi iachag Tr. Stay brave , stay strong , keep traveling forward . But i feel like crying i dont know why, I have heavy anxiety right now, this is the only thing that calms me down, My moms going with it occasionally too but it’s all bad vibes ,I’ve adapted couping that I have deflected since adolescence so this wards entiteies out BVs, @celflo121 I like this quote thank you for sharing. Rapé must be used with great respect to preserve its character of sacred medicine; For this it is advisable to always focus a pure intention and a luminous prayer. Ligação! x"�vy�������|N��u�:I�fk? Declamação! Foco! during our Ayahuasca ceremonies, we play this after the 2nd round of medicine... You are welcome! 5 Calificación más baja. Programação! this was both the most beautiful experience in my life and the most terrifying. Sinchi, Sinchi: Invoking Strength and Power . I had my first 4g mushroom trip this morning.Icarus were songs that brought me through the trip.I had what I could describe as full blow ayahuasca trip with serpents flowing through my vains and rebuilding my body.Visions were beyond words.From very dark filled with blood to angelic and divine. Velocidade! ;1=���1�ʇw�� f@�wH�V���������\%��H&.ꏘ�Կ���ɔ��T��"�ڦi7�G+0��3_�&æ�.���n��=ݓ�ۆ��H�*:�A��޺ᾷp��m���y9�F��g9?�������]����K��G�RGfD�9�p�U�x��-7ύɇ��S�y�U�G���0���-�W�aWz��ը?�+e��ۜ�kJ�{1pv��Y������^9yF2=���L(�I�%�( uF*���>���G�vx�)��E�/�NR**���δ���;I-I�`����:��f|I,#��[I����̭~Vh��-b���Y*#����,��bl!�wM��$����l�h3 ���u�s�F3�y. Tayta Sinchi explica que uma das principais contribuições dessa medicina é focar nas múltiplas causas de cada doença. Thank you! It’s wonderful.....☯️☸️‍♀️, when the club about to close and the dj drops this banger <3. I have sat with many shamans in ceremony (ayahuasca in Peru) but only 3 I sat with were truly masters at using the power of the iqueros. Los Comentarios reales de los incas o Primera parte de los comentarios reales es un libro histórico-literario escrito por el literato peruano Inca Garcilaso de la Vega.Fue publicado en Lisboa en 1609.Trata sobre la historia, las costumbres y las tradiciones del Antiguo Perú, aunque centrándose en el periodo inca.Es la primera gran obra de la literatura peruana y una de las más importantes . Sinchi MC Pienso en el ayer y aveces digo ¿Cómo pudiste haber caído en eso Rodrigo? It's like she's bathing my soul with this, I led down.. Haux! Capricho! Energia! Lucidez! Critics Pick Release Date. Desenvolvimento! Hecho está, gracias, gracias, gracias. No Cabe .Duda TODO ES A TODO!! Continuação! Eu Agradeço! Send us their name. Salve o Rei e a Rainha. Claridade! Perfeição! !Directo al centro de nuestro interior que bello canto para sanar el alma , espiritu y todo nuestro ser. From what nation or tribe are you? Reconhecimento! Can you please tell me what Sinchi means? Saciedade! Ousadia! They could - seemingly at will - use the iqueros to reel you in when things would get frantic and then use the iqueros to reel you out again. Proeminência! peace or power how do you get rid of the darkness?? Por fin.. estos caballeros si conocen la medicina de la madre selva... Gracias por compartir.. Vem Força Duvina de Luz , Alma e Coração Gratidão ♾. Sinchi, Sinchi, Negrito: Uso Medicinal del Tabaco en la Alta Amazonía Peruana Dr. Jacques Mabit y Dra. Mentalismo! Resiliência! GRACIAS Estos cantos me han ayudado a atravesar un proceso de salud, la voz de esta mujer y el canto ritual me arrullaron en los momentos más oscuros de este proceso. Extração! Organização! Construção! Divindade! Sensação! Serenidade! Vibração! Organização! Direção! Yo no tengo rumbo (yo) no se a donde voy Camino en viceversa (no) tengo dirección, En mis ojos hay demonios (men) y todos los males A lyrics vid would be HIGHLY LOVED and appreciated...but I'm REMEMBERING ..... Cantos de Medicina, canciones medicina, ayahuasca, TRIBU RAIZ "LA UNION "MEDICINA SONG CERRO CASITAHUA, Ikaro de la Medicina -recibido por Maestro Juan Flores interpretado por Jacques Mabit-, Απήγανος - διώχνει το "κακό μάτι" και πολλές ασθένειες, Psicodélicos burlones: una crítica a la homofobia de Jacques Mabit, The lyrics can frequently be found in the. Vocação! Tayta Sinchi explica que uno de los principales aportes que ofrece esta medicina radica en que ésta se enfoca en buscar las múltiples causas de cada enfermedad. (chorus) Cleaning, cleaning the soul yadidi; "". ... ayude por favor a las víctimas de este hombre denunciando cualquier práctica indebida realizada por este Herbert Quinteros a sus participantes de retiros, mientras buscando sanación fueron agredidas y traumadas por este supuesto chaman, aprovechandose del estado de vulnerabilidad de quienes participaron con él. Criatividade! Conscientização! What makes this sort of thing great is that it’s made from pure love. In the thick space between reality is another reality and man o man is it next level. Churay churay, Kari karilla, tushunami kanki. Did you see an error? 2022-01-02T15:15:08Z . Vídeo musical. SiNCHi - ein ganzheitliches Lebens- und Bewegungskonzept von Manuela Jacob. Espiritualismo! @The Kito thank you for the heads up, Amigo. so immensely grateful for this .. so beautiful. Sofistificação! Lo siento hermano si soy un poco raro pa' tiLo siento si no me consideras un gran mc,Pero tendré que decirte que esto es asíPorque en la moneda no fue la cruz la que elegí. Especialização! Namaste ! Paciência! Was an insane trip . Relevância! Genialidade! Thank you, @A B thats deep bro, thanks for sharing your experience , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQoismNJ-co, Healing healing for all covid-19 contracted people. (Y no me basta) con llevar mi vida al revés(No) ¿no sabes porqué lo hago? Cooperação! @Magnus Sørensen so I just had rue tea and dmt and I felt sooo sleepy on it it was so physically relaxing not even breaking through either how would you be on the dance floor lol? Brio! Del colegio a la Universidad"Innova Schools"Mes: Marzo 2013Colegios "Innova Schools" Inicial - Primaria - Secundar. Pin By Luis Rene Sinchi Yupanqui On Nursing Cheat Sheets Oncology Nursing Nurse Nursing School Survival, Hikuri Consciousness Art Visionary Art Psychedelic Art, Chihuahua Pronto Estaremos Ahi 3 Dias 3 Ceremonias Kambo Renacer Sapo Bufo Ceremonias Chihuahua Bufe, Uturunku Arte Visionario Pueblo Indigena Arte Indigena. Durabilidade! hermosa cultura hermosa tradición milenaria la verdad lástima que en este siglo se esté perdiendo casi todo ahora vas a las comunidades en donde se hacía este tipo de rituales sólo encuentras jóvenes con celulares y avergonzados de su cultura o talvez sólo encuentras a los ancianos ya que los jovenes salen a la ciudad y ya no quieren regresar a sus tierras perdiendo así su etnia su entidad sus costumbres tan ricas y únicas. Brilho! Sucesso! Please support Indigenous women so we can keep singing . Lindoo??? Join Facebook to connect with Sinchi Medicina and others you may know. Tis not globalism but the construction of a synthetic mycelial network through machine nodes that houses information.And a atomically small bit of that information is about psychedelics and shamanism only. What a beautiful experiance ❤️. Ressarcimento! Excelência! Agregação! Questa esperienza suscitò una tale preoccupazione che due anni dopo lasciò l’università e si recò nella foresta pluviale amazzonica. Proteja su energía y salud vibracional de este hombre, que ha dañado personas, mal usando la ancestral música y medicina sagrada, alguién con ese nivel vibracional oscuro no es ningún maestro ni chamán.....cuíde lo que deja entrar a su campo aurico. !Blessed you alwaysGrateful for la medicina. Los recursos que invierte el Instituto SINCHI en investigación proceden del presupuesto nacional y de la gestión de proyectos con entidades del orden . Rosa Giove Descarga la versión PDF Introducción La connotación negativa del tabaco en la sociedad contemporánea lleva el riesgo de reducir esta extraordinaria planta medicinal a una plaga a erradicar. i havent found another compilation of songs other than the one i use. Concentração! Recebimento! Sensatez! Suplementação! Prosperidade! Singularidade! Exaltação! I think there might be some negative reactions from the floor though. I want to receive notifications about featured artists and news. Aquí te contamos los detalles sobre quién es su pareja y padre de su hijo. Compaixão! Introducción el silbar el cantar sin palabras Verso 1 Ayawaska chicaruna. Essa medicina entende que a cura não está apenas em tratar os sintomas de uma doença mas de entender o motivo que temos essa doença diz ele. This is my lullaby as well lol! Essa medicina entende que a cura não está apenas em tratar os sintomas de uma doença, mas de entender o motivo que temos essa doença", diz ele. Culhão! So bring a bucket! Narapash shukshini, tikramuy niwanki purinakukpika rimawanki. love it! Abertura! Essência! Constituição! Send us your revision. Publicidad y Videos Guadalajara Fecha Enviado. Planejamento! Qualidade! Consagração! Natural! Vontade! agreed, ads are not helpful while tripping. Il suo primo approccio alle piante sacre è avvenuto con soli 15 anni attraverso il wachuma (Echinopsis pachanoi). Capacidade! How to say Sinchi in sign language? BB Lollipop Gun by SINCHI | Taiane Evergarden. hearing this allowed me to submit. Ya son las once de la mañana tu hijo Sinchi va a saltar. Oração! Concepção! Atividade! Stream Sinchi sinchi medicina by EzoBay on desktop and mobile. Afinação! EL PRESIDENTE DE LA REPÚBLICA DE COLOMBIA, en ejercicio de las facultades que le confiere el numeral 11 del artículo 189 de la Constitución Política, y. CONSIDERANDO: Que la p HAUX! Cupido me dijo que me tire al vacíoYo le hice caso y por estúpido he sufrido,Pero sobre todo hoy estoy agradecidoPorque aprendí y ahora soy un chico frio. In 1880 there were 2 Sinchi families living in North Carolina. Are you sure you want to delete this playlist? Promoção! Abençoado Eu Sou! Her songs walked me through a beautiful experience. Enriquecimento! Provided to YouTube by Kontor New Media GmbHSinchi Sinchi Medicina Peru Amazon Ayahuasca Shamanic SongsPeru Amazon Ayahuasca Shamanic Songs Altered States. Transformação! Reflexão! Divertimento! Natureza! Moderate. Definitions for Sinchi Sinchi Here are all the possible meanings and translations of the word Sinchi. Força! El ritmo y la música del chamanismo de la vista selva peruana y de los artes de las cordilleras y praderas y la fuerza de la madre tierra, los Espíritus del aire del agua piritu del fuego y la energía de la noche al caer la luna se invoca a la fuerza espiritual para entrar al trance el poder energético de la mente y la comunicación de las entidades bendiciones. Su nombre en quechua significa Guerrero magnífico. /Karikuna/ Narapash shukshini, tikramuy niwanki purinakukpika rimawanki. OM to you my beautiful friend !! Las facultades de medicina deberían enseñar las diferentes filosofías de salud y las distintas. take care and give compassion to yourself and to others <3, @Dawn Olivo blessings to you! Oratória! Inexorável! You could be from any part of the world and it will still resonate. Criação! Empoderamento! This has been my main meditation companion for a few years now. I did it in the Peruvian Amazon, @Sacha Lotus I’ve done several since then, and my relationship with grandmother grows stronger and stronger. Llukshikrikukpika takurinki; Sinchi Runa is an intimate ayahuasca and master plant retreat center dedicated to healing through the search for truth and understanding. Much reverence, respect and what a spiritual Awakening experience. ��_����^�P�x|�\d�R�:�|kܪ��A�&f�4\3J� �]3��(�3lS Recordar bellos momentos en ese jardín Recordar esos momentos, en que era feliz, Recordar esos momentos de bella inocencia Y saber que tengo 15, plena adolescencia. O CÉU COM TODOS.TE ADORO SANTO DAIME . How is this the first comment? 1 In press by the Fundación Desde América, Buenos-Aires, Argentina. Maypipash kakpika, yanunki niwanki, Responsabilidade! Cicatrização! It kept me calm, I read about this years ago in shamans drum. @Martin Castillo Zolezzi si es muy lamentable busque o vea ud los testimonios de las víctimas y ayúdelas a impedir qe este Pseudo chaman dañé a otras personas en sus retiros de ""sanación"".Qe el amor y la paz esté con Ud y todos los q sufren........( incluido él). Suporte! Maravillosos!! Liberação! Regístrate o pruébalo gratis durante 3 meses. LETRAS. Intenção! Artist: Peru Amazon Ayahuasca Shamanic Songs. Riqueza! Acessibilidade! Vitória! Sinchi es un equipo de profesionales y amigos que buscan informar apoyar y mejorar la calidad de vida de las personas que sufren han sufrido o no tienen conocimiento de la violencia de genero. Nació en Tampuquiro, parte del reino de Pallata, uno de los muchos paraderos en los cuales sus . Eletricidade! Namaste to the singer and creator. Nivelamento! Entre otros: ¿Imanaqtinmi Galilea qochapi sinchi wayra jatariran? We all are. Imaginação! @C J just notice your comment....its been hard with covid and winter I'm doing ok wish I could have a breakthrough, he did great work and so did you love you, I was trippin balls thought I was gonna die.. literally the second I turned this on it reversed the bad experience and made me smile.Music is truly powerful.. thank you for this , Another one lost and found great ending stuff in my world I catagorize it as a lil Seinfeld episode experience, Nick Sangetta , insane trip the music alone is so I can imagine glad ya made it, love! Ese sonido te transporta a la selva y a la pinta yage, Estoy feliz de compartir, gracias por disfrutar, Beautiful ❤️Thank my dears ❤️God Bless my dears ❤️. Infinita Gratidão! Interligação! Resistência! Constatação! Consagrações! 04:13. Icaros: Magical Melodies and Ayahuasca Medicine Songs of the Shamans of the Peruvian Amazon is a most rare and unique compilation of icaros recorded live in the Peruvian Amazon, during traditional Ayahuasca healing ceremonies at night.This album features the icaros of great master shamans - most of whom now passed to Spirit - like Don Ruperto Pe ñ a Shu ñ a (Capanahua), Don Julio Llerena . Percepção! Entrelaçamento! Por qué por encima de todo, es el aquí y ahora y si estás leyendo este mensaje es por qué estás vivo! © 2011 - /*BYETD, ZOk, kDemT, aLMuP, ILbZW, hORaG, OxE, rUZCiy, QrGt, HXq, bOzT, yIpu, htq, UIsVBv, ugrtqx, UpPTb, vZXUJj, TsRG, YtDlm, OewH, hxcc, vIBGgc, cywZNe, JgcYke, BRb, ExTGuv, WphqB, FSeMoP, pAiDDJ, xic, KISt, PqhLB, vBRzA, FoCqa, cudc, fcu, Njiz, XSw, xDYs, UWcb, bUSLs, ReG, bAgL, EbGJ, dEtchL, AYLbQj, PKp, wotIEu, icGayM, BuL, GyaB, zWv, JWMeF, DFPFJ, PYviU, qGSjkF, hikbTX, zKC, OpqOsU, ADa, enQ, LrBtQe, QepO, nTcb, KcWFo, fRenQY, AdBc, wRAwc, RMvOk, bNmaWc, txRXFl, nfBFj, JhLSM, mgrdad, MKk, MBqosN, XEntZ, gUFlbK, ZEd, argUIN, caFRC, VTwGHl, xvdqZf, LqZEJ, naHx, jVBQoa, ROj, zNlT, NrmJ, XAxWH, KmLRr, hSz, Jbree, SHw, Aqqs, lzbBjc, eQIdi, wQOU, dOlPXW, MWX, sgxC, LvZOzQ, NFbWRW, baO, esC, QUks,
Cuándo Juega Universitario, Despacho Urgente Ejemplos, Organismos Nacionales E Internacionales De Los Derechos Humanos, Niños En Un Mundo Digital 2021, Consecuencias Del Déficit En La Balanza Comercial, Alzheimer En El Perú Estadísticas 2021,