I would certainly stay here again on a return trip. We sincerely hope to have you with us again at any of our properties soon. As soon as I read your comment, I approached the team to verify what had happened. يعبر هذا الرد عن الرأي الشخصي لممثل الإدارة ولا يعبر عن رأي شركة Tripadvisor LLC. La colazione con vista Cattedrale è stata molto suggestiva. FUNCTIONALITY AND COMFORT . Nearby attractions include Monasterio de Santa Catalina (0.3 km), Plaza de Armas (0.05 km), and Historic Centre of Arequipa (0.08 km). I would certainly stay here again on a return trip. A great place to stay. Dear guest, Thank you for your nice comments about our hotel. Le bevande calde (come cappuccini e the) le fanno pagare extra. Best regards, Alvaro Coello Hotel Manager. The rooms are beautiful, with a luxurious old world feel. We will be sharing your nice comments with our staff, it will be very rewarding for them to know about the great job they are doing. Hotel cannot have this room avaliable. The upstairs roof garden was lovely and afforded a view of the plaza. Richiedete gratuitamente il profilo per tenerlo aggiornato, rispondere alle recensioni e tanto altro ancora. It has 58 comfortable rooms equipped with: air conditioner, great shower with plenty of hot water in 5 floors totally refurbished. Hotels near Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza, Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza Features, Hotels near San Francisco Plaza, Church and Monastery, Hotels near Tristan del Pozo (Continental Bank Exhibition Gallery), Hotels near Museo de la Catedral de Arequipa, Hotels near (AQP) Rodriguez Ballon Airport, Hotels near Universidad Nacional de San Agustin. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. We ate dinner in the hotel once and the food was good quality and portion for the money. They also have 110V and 220V outlets clearly marked. Suggerisci modifiche per migliorare il profilo. I regret to know about the inconveniences presented during your recent visit at our hotel and the perception you had regarding the room. fantastic location, comfortable rooms, but beware the bells! Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. What a beautiful hotel. Your impressions are very important to us and we are truly pleased to know that you were more than satisfied with our facilities and service provided. Very charming hotel and perfect location for a great price. It will be a pleasure for us to serve you once again. Definitely have at least one meal there, and the outdoor seating heightens the experience to over the top. Le camere sono pulite e spaziose, il livello di gentilezza disinvolto e accogliente, pur limitato rispetto al suo potenziale. Thank you for your feedback. Room was nice and bright and clean. We hope to have the joy of welcoming you back again anytime soon. . Hotel Manager, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. The staff was very cordial and accommodating! Great location in Plaza de Armas, next to the Cathedral. The 5th floor has a grand balcony too so you can see the plaza unobstructed. Molto carina anche l iniziativa di mettere a disposizione dei clienti una postazione 24/7 con foglie di coca per fare un infuso o semplicemente da masticare. Please see our partners for more details. This business uses tools provided by Tripadvisor (or one of its official Review Collection Partners) to encourage and collect guest reviews, including this one. The only downside was that the pool wasn't heated. Quali lingue parla il personale presso Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza? Considering transportation services would be a great addition, especially gaining special access... Hotel is good from point of view of location and facilities but is unnaceptable the room that I was. We truly appreciate the feedback we receive from our guests; it helps us improve daily. Next to the cathedral and just a couple of blocks away from the main attraction in town, the Convento de Santa Catalina. The hotel is modern but sympathetic to the area. The rooms were comfortable and well equipped. Alla fine l’acqua di cortesia lasciata in stanza viene fatta pagare in più (con quale logica?). مكتب استقبال يعمل طوال اليوم وخدمة الغرف وخدمات الاستقبال والإرشاد هي بعض سبل الراحة التي نقدمها في هذا فندق. Enjoy the extras we offer like: buffet breakfast, room service, free wifi. Yes, guests have access to a pool, a fitness centre, and a sauna during their stay. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. The staff is attentive and kind, even with people like me inflicting bad Spanish on them. Hello Valerie: I appreciate the time you took to share your review regarding your experience at our Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza Hotel. Unica pecca che andrebbe migliorata, la colazione. Yes, it is 0.2 km away from the centre of Arequipa. Sincerely, Alvaro Coello J. Very convenient .. excellent staff.. the food menu is awesome .. good atention… the on ly thing i would suggest is upgrade the A/C in room 308.. it is too lousy .. in especial during nigth time .. hotel well located, Hello Nikozys: Thank you very much for the time you set aside to share your nice comments regarding your experience at our Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza hotel. Several nice restaurants nearby within walking distance. Dear Rocky, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us at our Casa andina Select Arequipa Hotel. Hotel Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza, Arequipa: 1.138 Bewertungen, 444 authentische Reisefotos und günstige Angebote für Hotel Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza. Room types may vary. Hello Roz57_13: Thank you very much for the time you set aside to share your nice comments regarding your experience at our Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza Hotel. Another excellent Casa Andina Property- located right in the center of the square of Plaza de Armas- Very well appointed rooms- excellent breakfast buffet on balcony overlooking the square! Your impressions are very important to us and we are truly pleased to know that you were more than satisfied with our facilities and service provided. Sincerely, Javier Tejeda Muñoz Hotel Manager. Own or manage this property? Thank you very much for such a nice stay. Una piscina sul tetto e una colazione renderanno il tuo soggiorno ancora più speciale. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Guests can enjoy free breakfast, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during their stay. Now $94 (Was $̶1̶3̶4̶) on Tripadvisor: Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza, Arequipa. OMG, what a great hotel! Nevertheless, I wanted to mention you that I have shared your comments with our team since we continuously evaluate alternatives to improve our service. Dear OMeynet, thank you very much for your comments about our hotel. If you are considering this hotel, go ahead and book, you will be hard pressed to find anywhere better. Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza: Best Location - See 1,157 traveler reviews, 446 candid photos, and great deals for Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza at Tripadvisor. It has 58 comfortable rooms equipped with: air conditioner, great shower with plenty of hot water in 5 floors totally refurbished. Opinión. We sincerely hope to have you with us again at any of our properties soon. If you stay in this hotel you will not regret it, it's a very nice experience and a perfect location. We are truly sorry to know this situation created a wrongful perception of our service; however, we hope you can understand this matter escaped out hands. كلنا بحاجة إلى مكان للاسترخاء بعد يوم حافل. CASA ANDINA SELECT AREQUIPA PLAZA . Many travellers enjoy visiting Historic Centre of Arequipa (0.08 km), Molino de Sabandia (7.5 km), and Iglesia Santo Domingo (0.2 km). Ver todo. Yes, it is 0.2 km away from the centre of Arequipa. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free breakfast, a pool, and an on-site restaurant. Si può definire un buon compromesso per soggiornare comodi in una della città più accoglienti del Perù, con qualche neo da perfezionare. The location is excellent, the staff was friendly and the hotel was very clean. We look forward to serve you again anytime soon. We sincerely hope to have you with us again at any of our properties soon. Sincerely, Javier Tejeda Muñoz Hotel Manager. We will be sharing your nice comments with our staff, it will be very rewarding for them to know about the great job they are doing. Several nice restaurants nearby within walking distance. Thank you for your kind words and comments. Security was also very present & available during the civil unrest we experienced. What are some restaurants close to Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza? Great location and lovely staff. 311 is a room with a permanent noise (machinery, music) and was impossible to rest. The restaurant that severs all meals is amazing for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza? Caratteristiche di Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza, Calle Portal de Flores 116 Plaza de Armas, Arequipa 04001 Perù, Cancellazione gratuita fino al giorno 15/01/23. Suitable for families. Kind regards, Javier Tejeda Muñoz Hotel Manager. So you may have to walk a bit. Book Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza, Arequipa on Tripadvisor: See 1,157 traveler reviews, 446 candid photos, and great deals for Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza, ranked #13 of 175 hotels in Arequipa and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Security was also very present & available during the civil unrest we experienced. Best regards, Alvaro Coello Hotel Manager, Hotels near Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza, Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza Features, Hotels near San Francisco Plaza, Church and Monastery, Hotels near Tristan del Pozo (Continental Bank Exhibition Gallery), Hotels near (AQP) Rodriguez Ballon Airport, Hotels near Universidad Nacional de San Agustin. Se viaggi per lavoro o per piacere, il Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza renderà la tua visita a Arequipa indimenticabile. Special note to Front Desk Staff member- Sherwin- very helpful, showed us around the hotel- cared about our visit!More, Dear guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us at our Casa andina Select Arequipa Hotel. Calle Portal de Flores 116 Plaza de Armas, Arequipa 04001 Peru, Lock in the lowest price from these sites. I made use of the spa, the pool and the sun loungers. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. What food & drink options are available at Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza? Does Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza offer any business services? Nearby attractions include Monasterio de Santa Catalina (0.3 km), Plaza de Armas (0.05 km), and Historic Centre of Arequipa (0.08 km). The hotel is 5 stories high. All the staff was enormous helpful - not only rat the moment of check in but also during our all stay - including the many questions regrading Arequipa and surroundings. Poca scelta di cibi. What a beautiful hotel. Which popular attractions are close to Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza? Sincerely, Javier Tejeda Muñoz Hotel Manager. حيث يشتهر بجو رومانسي والقرب من مطاعم ومعالم جذب رائعة، Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza يجعلك تستمتع بأفضل ما في أريكيبا. Review collected in partnership with this hotel, There are more places to choose from in the, Frequently Asked Questions about Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza. Highly recommend if you will be staying in Arequipa for a few nights. I would highly recommend and return if I ever find myself back in Peru. حمام سباحة فوق السطح والإفطار ستساعدك أيضًا لتحظى بإقامة أكثر تميّزًا. The staff were fantastic, super helpful and friendly. There are more places to choose from in the, Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza Features, Calle Portal de Flores 116 Plaza de Armas, Arequipa 04001 Peru, Hotels near Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza, Hotels near San Francisco Plaza, Church and Monastery, Hotels near Tristan del Pozo (Continental Bank Exhibition Gallery), Hotels near Museo de la Catedral de Arequipa, Hotels near Universidad Nacional de San Agustin. We truly appreciate the feedback we receive from our guests; it helps us improve daily. We will be sharing your nice comments with our staff, it will be very rewarding for them to know about the great job they are doing. The included breakfast buffet is wonderful, but they will also whip up omelets for you if you ask. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. Jhoan Suárez Manager on Duty. No faults with this property, I wish we had stayed longer! وهو ما يجعل هذا الفندق أكثر مخيبة للآمال الغرف جداً، الخدمة وجودة الطعام والشراب لا تتوافق مع الموقع. Breakfast on the terrace overlooking the historical square is special. I regret to know about the inconveniences presented during your recent visit at our hotel and the perception you had regarding the room. Casa Andina Arequipa: Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza - See 1,144 traveller reviews, 453 photos, and cheap deals for Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza at Tripadvisor. Hotel Manager, Nice hotel, great view from their restaurant balcony. Sincerely, Javier Tejeda Hotel Manager. The location, as many noted, is central. The buffet breakfast is served in the first floor terrace restaurant over looking the square and is good with plenty of choice and good french toast and coffee. Kind regards, Javier Tejeda Muñoz Hotel Manager. Best regards, Alvaro Coello Hotel Manager. TripAdvisor . Cuenta con 58 habitaciones en 5 pisos totalmente remodelados. Value 4.3. Sincerely, Alvaro Coello J. It was lovely to sit outside on the terrace to eat, the terrace overlooks the beautiful square. Next to the cathedral and just a couple of blocks away from the main attraction in town, the Convento de Santa Catalina. كانت الغرفة على شرفة صغيرة مطلة على الميدان الرئيسى الخدمة ممتازة. With a modern and functional design, this hotel is the best option for those travelers who have an early flight because they can enjoy the time in Arequipa in our comunal areas as our restaurant La Plaza Bar & Grill. Yes, it is 0.1 miles away from the center of Arequipa. What food & drink options are available at Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza? Please see our partners for more details. We will be sharing your nice comments with our staff, it will be very rewarding for them to know about the great job they are doing. Impatto dei compensi pagati a Tripadvisor sull'ordine dei prezzi mostrati. Sincerely, Javier Tejeda Hotel Manager. The rooms are beautiful, with a luxurious old world feel. The beds were comfy, but be sure to ask for a quieter room not overlooking the main square (we chatted with others who said it was very loud). Our Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza is a great hotel, the third chain hotel in the city. The beds were comfortable and staff very accommodating. The only downside was that the pool wasn't heated. هل تمتلك أو تدير هذه المنشأة؟ اطلب إدراجك مجانًا للرد على التعليقات وتحديث ملفك التعريفي والمزيد. بالإضافة إلى أنه يمكنك استخدام الساونا مجاناً، على بعد أن الحجز من قبل ساعة واحدة. Our Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza is a great hotel, the third chain hotel in the city. Thank you Mario for choosing Casa Andina Classic Arequipa for your stay and for sharing your feedback. Location . Nevertheless, I wanted to mention you that I have shared your comments with our team since we continuously evaluate alternatives to improve our service. هذا الفندق يقع مباشرة على الميدان الرئيسي ذو مناظر جميلة على كنيسة. Are there opportunities to exercise at Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza? I would certainly stay here again on a return trip. Alvaro J, Manager at Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza, responded to this review, This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza: Buena Elección - 1.158 opiniones y 446 fotos de viajeros, y ofertas fantásticas para Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza en Tripadvisor. Next to the cathedral and just a couple of blocks away from the main attraction in town, the Convento de Santa Catalina. Does Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza offer any business services? Very charming hotel and perfect location for a great price. This hotel is a delight. Sì, gli ospiti hanno accesso a business center e strutture per conferenze durante il soggiorno. Are there opportunities to exercise at Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza? Réserver Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza, Arequipa sur Tripadvisor : consultez les 1 157 avis de voyageurs, 446 photos, et les meilleures offres pour Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza, classé n°13 sur 177 hôtels à Arequipa et noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor. Dear Tatiap2020, Thank you very much for the time you set aside to share your nice comments regarding your experience at our Casa Andin Select Arequipa Plaza Hotel. My room did not face the plaza so while they had a rally I could not hear it so I was happy about that. Very convenient .. excellent staff.. the food menu is awesome .. good atention… the on ly thing i would suggest is upgrade the A/C in room 308.. it is too lousy .. in especial during nigth time .. hotel well located, Hello Nikozys: Thank you very much for the time you set aside to share your nice comments regarding your experience at our Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza hotel. Carrito. Are there any historical sites close to Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza? Sincerely, Javier Tejeda Muñoz Hotel Manager. The location is just perfect. With a excellent location, opposite the main square (Plaza de Armas) in the historic center of the city is the ideal place to get a great view of the cathedral. I would highly recommend and return if I ever find myself back in Peru. We are very glad to know that you like very much our location, facilities and restaurant that made your stay a pleasant experience. Quali attrazioni famose si trovano vicino a Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza? Dear Tatiap2020, Thank you very much for the time you set aside to share your nice comments regarding your experience at our Casa Andin Select Arequipa Plaza Hotel. Viajes Alertas Iniciar sesión. The gym was very well equipped, which we were happy about. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. The rooms are quite large with good showers and plenty of power points. Right on the Plaza de Armas (main square? عملية إجراءات الدخول كانت تبدو غير منظم; بطيئة نوعا ما أن يطلب جوازات السفر الخاصة بنا عدة مرات حيث نسيت أن نسخة. أريكيبا المدينة الجميلة وليس. Many travellers enjoy visiting Historic Centre of Arequipa (0.08 km), Molino de Sabandia (7.5 km), and Iglesia Santo Domingo (0.2 km). Viajes Alertas Iniciar sesión. The only downside was that the pool wasn't heated. What a beautiful hotel. Pedro Simões, Hello Pedro: Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza hotel with us. التعليقات التي تم تجميعها بالتعاون مع هذا الفندق. Please accept our sincere apologies for not reaching your expectations. Il Punto é ottimo anche per fare foto della cattedrale e della piazza tutta. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free breakfast, a pool, and an on-site restaurant. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. . Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza offre servizi aziendali? The feedback from our guests help us to give a better service. Your impressions are very important to us and we are truly pleased to know that you were more than satisfied with our facilities and service provided, we will be considering your advice regarding the A/C as well. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. 24 hour reception. Rooms have window air conditioning units, with remote control. Yes, it is 0.2 km away from the centre of Arequipa. Yes, guests have access to a pool, a fitness center, and a sauna during their stay. The restaurant that severs all meals is amazing for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Vedi altre domande e risposte della community di Tripadvisor su questo hotel. 2nd floor has a clean exercise room. Are there any historical sites close to Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza? Right on the Plaza de Armas (main square? Questa è una versione del sito destinata in generale a chi parla Italiano in Italia. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza? أحرص على زيارة أحد المطاعم التي تقدم أريكيبا كباب دونر الشهير خلال رحلتك، مثل El Turko، والذي يقع على مسافة قريبة من Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza. Please see our partners for more details. Review collected in partnership with this hotel. Sì, gli ospiti hanno accesso a piscina, centro fitness e sauna durante il soggiorno. My room did not face the plaza so while they had a rally I could not hear it so I was happy about that. Le attrazioni nelle vicinanze includono Monastero di Santa Caterina (Monasterio de Santa Catalina) (0,3 km), Plaza de Armas (0,05 km) e Historic Centre of Arequipa (0,08 km). Which languages are spoken by the staff at Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza? more. Very convenient .. excellent staff.. the food menu is awesome .. good atention… the on ly thing i would suggest is upgrade the A/C in room 308.. it is too lousy .. in especial during nigth time .. hotel well located, Hello Nikozys: Thank you very much for the time you set aside to share your nice comments regarding your experience at our Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza hotel. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza? We look forward to serve you again anytime soon. The food was very good and reasonably priced. The food is top quality and the breakfasts were substantial with so much choice. What are some of the property amenities at Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza? Da consigliare , Hotel vicino alla Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza, Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza piscina, Hotel a Arequipa con accesso diretto alle piste, I migliori hotel con suite sulla spiaggia a Arequipa, I migliori ostelli della gioventù a Arequipa, Hotel vicino alla San Francisco Plaza, Church and Monastery, Hotel vicino alla Historic Centre of Arequipa, Hotel vicino alla Tristan del Pozo (Continental Bank Exhibition Gallery), Hotel Aeroporto Internazionale di Rodriguez Ballon, Hotel vicino alla Universidad Nacional de San Agustin. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. يجري Tripadvisor عمليات تحقق حول التعليقات. Our Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza is a great hotel, the third chain hotel in the city. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. What are some of the property amenities at Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza? Is Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza located near the city centre? Only negative was a car alarm going off all night, (which wasn’t their fault), & pool is freezing (was is their fault!) We are very glad to know that you like very much our location, buffet breakfast, rooms and the most important our staff service that make your stay a pleasant experience. We sincerely hope to have you with us again at any of our properties soon. We recommend this hotel for everybody! We sincerely hope to have you with us again at any of our properties soon. The feedback from our guests help us to give a better service. free internet throughout the hotel, Dear guest, Thank you for your nice comments about our hotel. I would highly recommend and return if I ever find myself back in Peru. The feedback from our guests help us to give a better service. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free breakfast, a pool, and an on-site restaurant. Lock in the lowest price from these sites. The hotel is nice but basic with window a/c which was extremely noisy. We hope to have the joy of welcoming you back again anytime soon. There is a relaxing terrace and swimming pool on the fifth floor. Fantastic old family mansion. The location of this hotel on the main square is really special. This hotel is a delight. The beds were comfy, but be sure to ask for a quieter room not overlooking the main square (we chatted with others who said it was very loud). Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. They let me do a 1pm check out to be able to see a bit of town. I especially loved breakfast on the balcony with the clear view of the plaza. Breakfast on the terrace overlooking the historical square is special. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. هل تريد عرض الترجمات الآلية؟, زيتا الرحلات النزلاء فندق كاسا أندينا اختيار مدينة أريكيبا التاريخي. Yes, guests have access to a pool, a fitness centre, and a sauna during their stay. See 1,650 traveller reviews, 328 candid photos, and great deals for Casa Andina Standard Arequipa, ranked #18 of 175 hotels in Arequipa and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We are glad to know that you like very much our friendly staff, location and rooms. AMAZING VIEWS . Are there any historical sites close to Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza? On the other hand, I am sorry for the experience regarding the bottle of water in the room and the restaurant, we will be sure to improve our service for the future. The hotel is nice but basic with window a/c which was extremely noisy. What a beautiful hotel. Dear OMeynet, thank you very much for your comments about our hotel. We hope to have the joy of welcoming you back again anytime soon. Yes, guests have access to a business centre and conference facilities during their stay. Quali servizi in camera sono disponibili presso Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza? Got lucky enough to get a large room in the old wing, felt like sleeping in an old convent with high ceiling and beautiful stones. We are glad to know that you like very much our location, facilities and breakfast buffet that made a great experience during your stay. Ahora 101 € (antes 1̶4̶0̶ ̶€̶) en Tripadvisor: Reserva Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza, Arequipa. The feedback from our guests help us to give a better service. The included breakfast buffet is wonderful, but they will also whip up omelets for you if you ask. What are some of the property amenities at Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza? We are very glad to know that you like very much our location, staff service, restaurant and facilities. The location is just perfect. The 5th floor has a grand balcony too so you can see the plaza unobstructed. Sincerely, Javier Tejeda Muñoz Hotel Manager. The beds were comfortable and staff very accommodating. Hotel Manager. I prezzi sono forniti dai nostri partner e corrispondono alle tariffe per camera e a notte, incluse tutte le tasse e spese note ai partner. Dear OMeynet, thank you very much for your comments about our hotel. Breakfast was also very nice. Sincerely, Javier Tejeda Muñoz Hotel Manager. يعبر هذا التعليق عن الرأي الشخصي لأحد أعضاء Tripadvisor ولا يعبر عن رأي شركة Tripadvisor LLC. If you stay in this hotel you will not regret it, it's a very nice experience and a perfect location. We sincerely hope to have you with us again at any of our properties soon. The feedback from our guests help us to give a better service. Pedro Simões, Hello Pedro: Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza hotel with us. Pisco sours at the hotel restaurant were fantastic! Dear Tatiap2020, Thank you very much for the time you set aside to share your nice comments regarding your experience at our Casa Andin Select Arequipa Plaza Hotel. CASA ANDINA SELECT AREQUIPA PLAZA . Nuestro Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza es el tercer hotel de la cadena en la ciudad. We are glad to know that you like very much our location, facilities, breakfast buffet and the most important, our service staff. Quali ristoranti ci sono vicino a Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza? The feedback from our guests help us to give a better service. يرجى مراجعة شركائنا للحصول على مزيد من التفاصيل. We are very glad to know that you like very much our location, breakfast and service that make your stay a pleasant experience. Two members of our party had lost luggage and praised the staff at Reception who had gone out of their way to help. Guests can enjoy free breakfast, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during their stay. Al piano superiore è presente addirittura una piscina, di cui noi però non abbiamo usufruito. Altamente consigliato, Dear guest, I appreciate the time you took to share your review regarding your experience at our Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza Hotel. Fantastic old family mansion. Considering transportation services would be a great addition, especially gaining special access... Hotel is good from point of view of location and facilities but is unnaceptable the room that I was. 360 . Breakfast on the terrace overlooking the historical square is special. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. فى المجمل إقامة لطيفة، أرغب في الإقامة هنا مرة أخرى على الموقع. Jhoan Suárez Manager on Duty. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. The beds were comfortable and staff very accommodating. I would highly recommend and return if I ever find myself back in Peru. I would be grateful to receive another opportunity to welcome you back at our hotel. Safe-deposit box in the reception. What are some of the property amenities at Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza? With a modern and functional design, this hotel is the best option for those travelers who have an early flight because they can enjoy the time in Arequipa in our comunal areas as our restaurant La Plaza Bar & Grill. Thank you for your kind words and comments. We work very hard every day to ensure our guest´s satisfaction. Precios calculados a 26/12/2022 con fecha de entrada del 8/1/2023. We will share your comments with our operation department to see how could we improve our public areas. Best regards, Alvaro Coello Hotel Manager. Guests can enjoy free breakfast, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during their stay. Own or manage this property? I especially loved breakfast on the balcony with the clear view of the plaza. Monastero di Santa Caterina (Monasterio de Santa Catalina), In che modo Tripadvisor gestisce le recensioni, Prima della pubblicazione, ogni recensione di Tripadvisor viene esaminata dal sistema di monitoraggio automatico che raccoglie informazioni rispondendo alle seguenti domande: come, cosa, dove e quando. The hotel has a very small swimming pool on the roof which was very clean and inviting, Dear guest, Thank you for your nice comments about our hotel. Pedro Simões, Hello Pedro: Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza hotel with us. Own or manage this property? We are very glad to know that you like very much our location, facilities and service staff specially from Julio, Karen and Wilmer that make your stay a pleasant experience. Which room amenities are available at Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza? We hope to have the joy of welcoming you back again anytime soon. Review collected in partnership with this hotel, There are more places to choose from in the, Frequently Asked Questions about Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza. Very charming hotel and perfect location for a great price. Per i viaggiatori che visitano Arequipa, il Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza è un’ottima scelta per riposarsi e recuperare le energie. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The location of this hotel on the main square is really special. Hotel is equipped with very comfortable beds. It's a pleasure to hear about your staying with us. Hello Valerie: I appreciate the time you took to share your review regarding your experience at our Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza Hotel. Another excellent Casa Andina Property- located right in the center of the square of Plaza de Armas- Very well appointed rooms- excellent breakfast buffet on balcony overlooking the square! Kind regards, Javier Tejeda Muñoz Hotel Manager. Yes, guests often enjoy the park view available here. Your impressions are very important to us and we are truly pleased to know that you were more than satisfied with our facilities and service provided. Yes, guests often enjoy the park view available here. The location is just perfect. We hope to have the joy of welcoming you back again anytime soon. This hotel is a delight. The rooms are welcoming and comfortable however there is a lot to do and see in Arequipa so make sure to see it all. The location is excellent, the staff was friendly and the hotel was very clean. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. The restaurant was great with a balcony overlooking the square if you want to eat outside. I regret the inconvenience presented with the room assignment as well as the bad impression you took regarding the noise. With a modern and functional design, this hotel is the best option for those travelers who have an early flight because they can enjoy the time in Arequipa in our comunal areas as our restaurant La Plaza Bar & Grill. The location of this hotel on the main square is really special. Great location and lovely staff. Famoso per il suo ambiente romantico e la vicinanza a fantastici ristoranti e attrazioni, il Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza è una location ideale per scoprire facilmente il meglio di Arequipa. Your impressions are very important to us and we are truly pleased to know that you were more than satisfied with our facilities and service provided, we will be considering your advice regarding the A/C as well. الأسعار الواردة هي متوسط سعر الليلة المقدم من شركائنا وقد لا تشمل جميع الضرائب والرسوم. With a excellent location, opposite the main square (Plaza de Armas) in the historic center of the city is the ideal place to get a great view of the cathedral. The rooms are welcoming and comfortable however there is a lot to do and see in Arequipa so make sure to see it all. Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza: Arequipa - Read 1,157 reviews, view 446 traveller photos, and find great deals for Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza at Tripadvisor. No faults with this property, I wish we had stayed longer! Service was always willing to help and give a recommendation. But I would recommend it and definitely come back. Le camere del Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza sono dotate di TV a schermo piatto, minibar e aria condizionata per il massimo comfort. Highly recommend if you will be staying in Arequipa for a few nights. Pisco sours at the hotel restaurant were fantastic! It has 58 comfortable rooms equipped with: air conditioner, great shower with plenty of hot water in 5 floors totally refurbished. Thank you Mario for choosing Casa Andina Classic Arequipa for your stay and for sharing your feedback. Il nostro team verifica ogni recensione pubblicata sul sito segnalata dalla community per mancata conformità al. Our Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza is a great hotel, the third chain hotel in the city. Pisco sours at the hotel restaurant were fantastic! Se cerchi cose da fare, perché non provi Mundo Alpaca (0,7 km), Yanahuara (1,0 km) o Museo Santuarios Andinos (Museum of Andean Sanctuaries) (0,2 km), tra le attrazioni più amate dai turisti e raggiungibili a piedi da qui? Sincerely, Javier Tejeda Muñoz Hotel Manager. otherwise a very good hotel, Dear guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us at our Casa andina Select Arequipa Hotel. Buzón. Our room was at the back with no view but this was compensated for by a small outside terrace. Jhoan Suárez Manager on Duty. Dear guest, We are grateful to have the opportunity to learn about your experience with us. From AU$175 per night on Tripadvisor: Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza, Arequipa. The rooms are beautiful, with a luxurious old world feel. We are glad to know that you like very much our location, rooms, breakfast buffet and most important our staff, specially Sherwin.We will share your opinion with him, that will be very motivating to keep doing a great job.We look forward to serve you again anytime soon. We will be sharing your nice comments with our staff, it will be very rewarding for them to know about the great job they are doing. منذ وصولنا الى على رحلة طيران مبكرة من ليما غرفتنا لم تكن جاهزة بعد ولكن أقمنا في ردهة الفندق في الوقت ومشى حول حتى الساعة 1:00 مساءً عندما غرفتنا. Does Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza have any great views? Sincerely, Alvaro Coello J. Next to the cathedral and just a couple of blocks away from the main attraction in town, the Convento de Santa Catalina. Considering transportation services would be a great addition, especially gaining special access... Hotel is good from point of view of location and facilities but is unnaceptable the room that I was. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. It’s located on a pretty square which is lit up at night and full of life. It will be a pleasure for us to serve you once again. Calle Portal de Flores 116 Plaza de Armas, Arequipa 04001 Peru. Quali opzioni per cibo e bevande sono disponibili presso Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza? يمنح Tripadvisor جائزة Travellers’ Choice لأماكن الإقامة ومعالم الجذب والمطاعم التي تحصل باستمرار على تعليقات رائعة من المسافرين ويتم تصنيفها ضمن أفضل 10% من المنشآت على Tripadvisor. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Your impressions are very important to us and we are truly pleased to know that you were more than satisfied with our facilities and service provided. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. وأود أن أوصي الناس هنا. We are very glad to know that you like very much our location, nice staff and breakfast. هناك أماكن أخرى يمكنك الاختيار من بينها في, ‪Calle Portal de Flores 116‬ Plaza de Armas, أريكيبا 04001 بيرو, تمت ترجمة هذه التعليقات آليًا من اللغة الإنجليزية. We were very impressed & pleased with the location, the staff, the quality of service, the cleanliness of the room & hotel, the kindness of the staff everywhere (front desk, restaurant, maid service, bellman service, etc. Very charming hotel and perfect location for a great price. Saltar hasta el contenido principal. Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza si trova vicino al centro della città? I regret the inconvenience presented with the room assignment as well as the bad impression you took regarding the noise. المزيد. We sincerely hope to have you with us again at any of our properties soon. The staff are helpful and breakfast is served on a balcony overlooking the square. They also have 110V and 220V outlets clearly marked. إذا كنت تبحث عن أنشطة للقيام بها، فتوجه إلى معالم شهيرة مثل Mundo Alpaca أو Yanahuara أو متحف الأنديز المقدس والتي تقع على مسافة قريبة سيرًا. كان الإفطار يقدم فى الطابق الثالث كان فيه شرفة كبيرة مطلة على الميدان وكنيسة، مكان جميل لبدء يومك. Definitely have at least one meal there, and the outdoor seating heightens the experience to over the top. Does Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza have any great views? Dear Tatiap2020, Thank you very much for the time you set aside to share your nice comments regarding your experience at our Casa Andin Select Arequipa Plaza Hotel. The location is just perfect. However, because your credit card is from Canada, at the moment of the payment in American Dollars an extra charge of $30.00 was made. Yes, guests have access to a business centre and conference facilities during their stay. Thank you for your kind words and comments. Therefore you provided us with your credit card for us to charge the stay. That is the only reason why I cannot give it the best rating. OMG, what a great hotel! Questa risposta rappresenta l'opinione personale del rappresentante della struttura e non di Tripadvisor LLC. I regret to know about the inconveniences presented during your recent visit at our hotel and the perception you had regarding the room. The included breakfast buffet is wonderful, but they will also whip up omelets for you if you ask. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Your impressions are very important to us and we are truly pleased to know that you were more than satisfied with our facilities and service provided. Security was also very present & available during the civil unrest we experienced. Conveniently located restaurants include Mumis, Alma Bar Restaurante, and Sunset Rooftop Bar. It's a pleasure to hear about your staying with us. Essendo il centro di Arequipa piccolo, l'hotel é sempre a portata di mano. Beds are mostly two, Dear guest, Thank you for your nice comments about our hotel. يمكنك استخدام القائمة المنسدلة للوصول إلى إصدارات Tripadvisor الأخرى المُوجَّهة إلى بلدان ومناطق محددة. Are there any historical sites close to Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza? Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. We are taking your comments about our breakfast in consideration in order to improve the service we provide. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Carrito. Definitely have at least one meal there, and the outdoor seating heightens the experience to over the top. While we didn't have breakfast, dinner overlooking the square was wonderful. Vedi tutte le attrazioni nelle vicinanze. The rooms are welcoming and comfortable however there is a lot to do and see in Arequipa so make sure to see it all. If I come back to Arequipa, most likely I will stay there. OMG, what a great hotel! . The staff is attentive and kind, even with people like me inflicting bad Spanish on them. Which popular attractions are close to Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza? See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. The breakfast has excellent local options and you can have it in the balcony overlooking the Arequipa renowned cathedral and main square . more. While we didn't have breakfast, dinner overlooking the square was wonderful. Hello Valerie: I appreciate the time you took to share your review regarding your experience at our Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza Hotel. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. The rooms are beautiful, with a luxurious old world feel. The beds were comfy, but be sure to ask for a quieter room not overlooking the main square (we chatted with others who said it was very loud). Enjoy the extras we offer like: buffet breakfast, room service, free wifi. I would be grateful to receive another opportunity to welcome you back at our hotel. Our services . Bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 13 von 175 Hotels in Arequipa mit 4,5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Considering transportation services would be a great addition, especially gaining special access... Hotel is good from point of view of location and facilities but is unnaceptable the room that I was. We are very glad to know that you like very much our location, facilities, restaurant service and specially our service staff that made your stay a pleasant experience. I principali servizi in camera includono minibar, aria condizionata e TV a schermo piatto. Best regards, Alvaro Coello Hotel Manager, the hotel is in the main square and walking distance to all the sights. Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza, Arequipa: Veja 1.157 avaliações, 446 fotos e ótimas promoções para Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza, classificado como nº 13 de 176 hotéis em Arequipa e com pontuação 4,5 de 5 no Tripadvisor. This is a lovely hotel in a fabulous location, the highlight of my tour. If the doors and walls would better keep the noise out would be great. Our Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza is a great hotel, the third chain hotel in the city. Dear guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us at our Casa andina Select Arequipa Hotel. The gym was very well equipped, which we were happy about. Ci sono siti storici vicino a Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza? موقع رائع على بلازا دي أرماس. Got lucky enough to get a large room in the old wing, felt like sleeping in an old convent with high ceiling and beautiful stones. كانت الغرف العادية كبيرة نوعا ما مع أسرة لطيفة، دوش رائع، ستائر عازلة للضوء متى وجدناهم الخ. Dear guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us at our Casa andina Select Arequipa Hotel. È possibile fare esercizio fisico presso Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza? Hotel cannot have this room avaliable. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Thank you Mario for choosing Casa Andina Classic Arequipa for your stay and for sharing your feedback. Please accept our sincere apologies for not reaching your expectations. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Keep in mind that the hotel can’t be reached by car. The location is excellent, the staff was friendly and the hotel was very clean. Dear guest, Thank you for your nice comments about our hotel. While we didn't have breakfast, dinner overlooking the square was wonderful. Which room amenities are available at Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza? I especially loved breakfast on the balcony with the clear view of the plaza. Tripadvisor controlla le recensioni. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. If you stay in this hotel you will not regret it, it's a very nice experience and a perfect location. Saltar hasta el contenido principal. Our Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza is a great hotel, the third chain hotel in the city. The room was nice size and quiet. Got lucky enough to get a large room in the old wing, felt like sleeping in an old convent with high ceiling and beautiful stones. 3rd floor has a restaurant facing the square (great view), and the included breakfast is very filling and stocked. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. We had a balcony overlooking the plaza so we could sit outside and enjoy the view below from the privacy of our room. As you mentioned, our hotel is in the heart of the city of Arequipa for our guests to enjoy the breathtaking view. Opinión. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. The breakfast was abundant, we ate on the deck. Many travelers enjoy visiting Historic Centre of Arequipa (0.05 miles), Molino de Sabandia (4.7 miles), and Iglesia Santo Domingo (0.2 miles). What are some restaurants close to Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza? The room was very comfortable with plenty of electrical outlets even a usb socket. لا يمكن أن الإقامة في هذا الفندق ليلة واحدة، وقد كان جيد جداً. We are glad to know that you like very much our location and restaurant. I would be grateful to receive another opportunity to welcome you back at our hotel. Prices are calculated as of 19/12/2022 based on a check-in date of 01/01/2023. Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza: ️ - See 1,157 traveller reviews, 446 candid photos, and great deals for Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza at Tripadvisor. The Hotel is on the Plaza de Armas right in the centre of the beautiful city of Arequipa. Now £49 on Tripadvisor: Casa Andina Standard Arequipa, Arequipa. With a excellent location, opposite the main square (Plaza de Armas) in the historic center of the city is the ideal place to get a great view of the cathedral. الضرائب والرسوم المعروضة تقديرات تقريبية فقط. Tripadvisor attribuisce un premio Travellers' Choice agli alloggi, alle attrazioni e ai ristoranti che ottengono recensioni molto positive dai viaggiatori in modo costante e si classificano nel 10% delle migliori strutture su Tripadvisor. The restaurant that severs all meals is amazing for breakfast, lunch or dinner. While we didn't have breakfast, dinner overlooking the square was wonderful. Which popular attractions are close to Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza? The staff is attentive and kind, even with people like me inflicting bad Spanish on them. Sincerely, Javier Tejeda Muñoz Hotel Manager. Fantastic old family mansion. Gli ospiti possono usufruire di colazione inclusa, ristorante e lounge durante il soggiorno. It is so discreet you could walk passed it without noticing it.The rooms are spacious, comfortable and spotlessly clean, and the bathroom....well it was amazing! All of the staff were very efficient, Dear guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us at our Casa andina Select Arequipa Hotel. The included breakfast buffet is wonderful, but they will also whip up omelets for you if you ask. 01 04. Casa Andina Select Arequipa Plaza Features, Calle Portal de Flores 116 Plaza de Armas, Arequipa 04001 Peru. بوفيه الإفطار كان مدرجة مجموعة متنوعة من الفواكه والحبوب والزبادى, والخبز , البيض المخفوق والنقانق, وغيرها من المواد. Special note to Front Desk Staff member- Sherwin- very helpful, showed us around the hotel- cared about our visit. Alcuni tra i servizi offerti più richiesti includono colazione inclusa, piscina e ristorante.
Manejo Agronómico Del Tarwi, Vendaje Para Esguince De Tobillo Grado 2, Curso De Hidroponía En La Molina 2022, Sara Corrales Y Robinson Díaz, Monumentos Arqueológicos Del Mundo, Universitario Vs Carlos Stein Pronóstico, Siete Sopas Surco Inauguración, Se Puede Fumar En La Calle Perú, La Cultura Moche Pertenece Ala Etapa Del,